Sometimes we might have anxiety, lack motivation or feel generally depressed. Counselling can help you to understand why you are feeling this way, explore options and support you in making the changes you want to make. Counselling often helps an individual move towards happiness, fulfilment and understanding.
If you are considering counselling here are some questions you might ask yourself:
- Do I have relationship difficulties?
- Do I feel depressed, anxious or stressed?
- Do I feel angry or frustrated?
- Do I lack confidence or have low self-esteem?
- Am I struggling to deal with something that has happened in the past or the present?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then you may want to consider counselling.
Cedar Counselling can also help with more specific areas such as eating disorders, bereavement, adoption/fostering, sexuality, trauma, sexual abuse and domestic violence.
Based in Oldbury, West Midlands counselling is easily accessible to Oldbury, Bearwood, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Blackheath, Smethwick, Birmingham town centre.
For more information on our Individual Counselling Services, please contact us.