Work With Us
Cedar Counselling works in partnership with a number of organisations across Birmingham, Sandwell and Black Country. Providing a tailored service for organisations or service. In particular we work in a number of schools and family support centres, offering a reasonably priced and effective service. If you would like more information on what we are able to provide please contact our directors.
Be a Placement/Volunteer Therapist
If you would like the opportunity to volunteer with us as a therapist, to gain placement hours, accreditation hours or to offer something to the local community then please get in touch.
- To be on a Level 6 (or higher) Accredited (with BACP/UKCP/BPS) Professional training programme in Counselling and/or Psychotherapy.
- 6 months’ experience of working in a helping role.
- To be in personal therapy at the commencement and duration of placement
Be a Trustee
Please get in touch if you are an ethically minded mental health/ social care/ counselling & psychotherapy professional who would like to support the charity in making big decisions, resolving ethical issues, and supporting with safeguarding issues and complaints.
- Accredited/registered related professional.
- Be available to meet in person at least four times a year and be available over email and or telephone for consultative purposes.
Be a Volunteer Administrator
If you would like the opportunity to be a volunteer administrator, to gain administrative experience, please get in touch.
- Be able to volunteer a minimum of three hours per week
For more information, please contact us.